KidsLIFE - CHILDREN UP TO 5TH GRADE
As a way to remain Covid safe, we will be phasing back to offering KidsLife programs starting July 25th 2021.
We are so excited to be welcoming our KidsLife kiddos back in person. It has been over a year and a half since we've last been all together and we have missed you all so much!
You may be wondering... What does that mean for us?
Here is more information about what to expect on Sundays.
- To allow for a smooth check-in process we highly recommend signing up your children online during the week. A specific KidsLife sign-in section will be available starting this week. This allows us to be prepared for your children with supplies and to make sure we are appropriately staffed.
- Sign-in and sign-out will happen at the lower double doors off the large parking lot. Look for the balloon arch of fun! :) When you have signed your child in, please go to the front doors of the building to enter the sanctuary. There will not be any through route inside of the building.
- We will continue to have all children signed-in & signed-out on our clipboards
- Adults and children will be required to stay masked the entire time at KidsLife just as they would at school
- Six feet social distancing will be adhered to for all indoor activities
- Each week we will have a variety of activities including Bible stories, games, crafts and outside play. All of these activities will be done with appropriate State/CDC guidelines (e.g. each child will have their own supply bag for crafts, all indoor activities will be spaced apart, etc.)
- At the end of service please head back down to the table outside the double doors, sign your child out, and a volunteer will bring your child to you!
- We will not be able to have children be involved in the service upstairs & then transition downstairs due to our current protocols. This means you'll need to make a choice of having them in KidsLife for the entire service or upstairs in the sanctuary with parents for the entire service. If you choose to have your child with you upstairs we will have some "KidsLife Kits" available for your child to use.
- Our freshly painted cry room will be available for those with little ones & it has the service steaming live in there so you won't miss it.
- If a child needs your help, a volunteer will find you in the service to come down to help.
We hope these guidelines will help answer any questions you may have about KidsLife in person. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask! We are here for you. You can email our KidsLife Co-Directors HERE.
We are SO excited to see you all!
NOTE: For those who are not ready to join us in person, we will still have all our KidsLife weekly resources available online each SUNDAY as well as our regular KidsLife Midweek Resources. You can also access lots of KidsLife goodness at www.KidsLifeBeatitudes.org - which is available any time!
PRE.Covid - OneLife is excited to have a church bursting with children! Our kids make up one third of our group. Being an important part of our community, children are loved and supported by strong, caring, and committed adults and have many friends to enjoy.
During our Sunday services, childcare for babies up to age 3 is available from the start. Kids 4 and up join their families for worship, then enjoy their own classes for the 2nd half. This gives them a chance to be a part of our larger community and also hang out with others their age while they learn and have fun in a safe environment. For details about our KidsLife program contact our KidsLife Co-Directors by clicking HERE.